Ethics/Sustainability Articles You Should Know About
“We had such a nice weather a couple of days ago! And because of it, there are moments when I don’t have electricity. So, here I am, writing this post on 7% remaining battery.” – last Wednesday
Yeah, the electricity came but came along with some other problems not related to it.
So, here I am now!
I’ve been reading much here and there and thought I’d share with you some helpful, educative links related to sustainability and ethics:
- In case you don’t know what vegan beauty, sustainable fashion, ethical fashion or other terms like these mean
- Yes, fake organic brands do exist!
- Some ways in which fashion destroys the environment these days
- Luxury products aren’t always made in luxury as many believe
- Here‘s another article covering it
- Summary of the disaster of Rana Plaza and what has been happening after
- Fragrance, an umbrella ingredient
- Animal testing. It’s also done on dogs and cats!