Ethical Fall Clothing Wishlist 2017
In less than a week and a half September, finally, begins.
Finally… Eh… If you focus on the weather but it’s still good.
I’m so done with temperatures going up to 43 degrees. This was the hottest summer ever in my town and it happened in other places too. In Portugal, for example, a lot of wildfires took place in June. It’s not normal and we should do something.
But back to the beginning of September. For now.
September also means the beginning of the season of leaves, reds, oranges, yellows, apples, bonfires, pumpkins, new stationary (That’s maybe the best part about going to school. Ok. And the nice kids and my lovely English teacher.). And don’t forget about the cozier clothing!
Because we’re talking about clothing right now and because I love it so much, here are some clothes I’ve found and put on my fall wishlist. Ethical too. 🙂
- Reformation “Devon” dress – 87$
- Reformation “Ellie” dress – 59$
- Reformation “Dee” skirt – 95$
- People Tree Jena Crochet Jumper in Cream – 50.82€
- People Tree Larsen Jumper Orange – 109€
- People Tree Leta Apple Top – 55€
- Reformation “Chore” jacket – 198$
- Everlane The Japanese GoWeave Zip Track Pant – 115$
- Thought AGAR ORGANIC COTTON THROW BY BRAINTREE – 110 GBP
- Thought KELLY SHOWERPROOF PONCHO BY BRAINTREE – 10 GBP
- Kowtow Turnaround Pant – 199 GBP
- Kowtow Escape Crew – 190 GBP
TWOTHIRDS Ischia Knit – 78€
- TWOTHIRDS X Kassia Pant – 84€
- Everlane The Cocoon Coat – 225$
- People Tree Ivonne Stripe Shirt – 95€